How you live determines quite a few things in your life, your reaction to the world around you, how you interact with friends and family, how you meet new people; it effects whether you are a happy person, a
somber person, or your living a life that hasn't fulfilled your dreams and goals for life.
There are many levels to a lifestyle and they're unique to each person.
Lifestyle includes areas of life such as:
- Friends, family, significant others, the way you create relationship, how you handle Disagreements
- Home Environment
- Cleanliness, where you live, the things you own, the smell of your home, the type of home you live in
- Physical Activity
- What kind of exercise you do -Swimming, Dancing, Running, Walking
- Does your job excite you, do you enjoy going to work each day?
- Social Life
- What you do outside of your regular day
-Morals, religion, faith, and self care
I am a certified health coach, trained in helping others through the ups and downs till they find the unique lifestyle that they desire. offering suggestions, tips and tricks, and knowledge toward anything lifestyle related.